Atlassian Sys Admin
Computas is a Norwegian provider of IT solutions and consulting services in technological innovation, present in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Bucharest. Computas is an Atlassian Platinum Partner and has been providing Atlassian consulting for over 10 years.
Creative Enthusiasm, Integrity, Usability, and Cooperation are the core values accompanying us in our desire to create technological innovation that brings human progress. Computas is passionate about delivering digital solutions with high usability, quality, and value, and we have carried out extensive and business-critical projects in all business sectors.
As an Atlassian System Administrator, you will be part of an International Atlassian team in Computas working closely with customers. Your expertise will be used in developing, maintaining, and supporting workflows in Atlassian Jira as well as configuring and maintaining other Atlassian products such as Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket, or Bamboo, among others. You will be involved in both On-premise and Cloud projects. An ideal candidate should be able to understand and resolve issues quickly, mitigate risks and identify dependencies, and drive projects to completion. Serving as a subject matter expert, you will work with leadership to deliver successfully the Atlassian projects in the Computas team, both internal and external.
- Responsible for maintenance, administration, upgrade, and enhancements to Atlassian products and apps, along with integrations with other systems
- Perform daily configuration tasks regarding the Atlassian Suite (e.g. create projects/spaces, configure workflows, change permissions etc.)
- Troubleshoot and address issues that arise with Atlassian products
- Actively participate in migrations to Data Center or to Cloud, for Atlassian products
- Responsible for creating and troubleshooting user management configurations regarding Atlassian products (On-premise and Cloud)
- Participate in assessment of global changes to Atlassian products to maintain system stability
- Provide recommendations to various lines of business on best practices and standardization in implementing and leveraging processes within the Atlassian Suite
- Work inside projects to discover, scope, and implement Atlassian products configurations that meet their business needs
- Research and provide recommendations on Atlassian products, apps, and roadmap features for future enhancements to support business objectives
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in administration and configuration of Atlassian products, both On-premise and Cloud
- Experience creating Jira projects, Jira Service Management projects, Confluence templates, custom issues, and workflows, custom forms and fields
- Experience in using MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL
- Working experience in using Microsoft Windows Server and Linux
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases, Web proxies, Active Directory, Web APIs, Mail servers, Azure AD, and Git
- Experience in using REST Services provided by Atlassian
- Experience with deployment practices
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, preferably with Agile Kanban/Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Contacts within the industry that will allow for continuous updating of industry practice information
- Atlassian certification a plus (ACP-JA, ACP-CA, ACP-SA, ACP-JCA, ACP-JSD)
- Experience migrating Atlassian products to Data Center and Cloud
- Experience working in agile teams and project teams
- Experience developing plugins and gadgets using Atlassian Plugin SDK
At Computas Development Center you get
- Opportunity to work in complex projects and domains for Global Customers
- Be part of a company that sees the value of motivated employees, with a strong focus on competence and employee development
- Focus on raising competence, self-development, certifications, internal and external courses
- Exciting projects and investments in cloud technology
- An inclusive environment with a short communication path and low hierarchical structures
- Personalized benefits package, including meal/present vouchers, life and health insurance, and medical services subscription
Would you like to be on the team?
Send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this job position.