Computas is a Norwegian provider of IT solutions and consulting services in technological innovation, present in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Bucharest. We have Europe’s largest Google Cloud Platform (GCP) professional community with more than 60 people across development, architecture, machine learning, and project management. In Computas Development Center Romania, we are passionate about delivering digital solutions in large and business-critical projects with high user benefits on all levels in both public and private sector.
Creative Enthusiasm, Integrity, Usability, and Cooperation are our core values that accompany us in our desire to create technological innovation that brings human progress. We work closely with Google and utilize the latest in GCP technology. With us, you get the latest in innovation!
Computas Development Center Bucharest is currently looking for DevOps Engineers to join our team and to be engaged in challenging projects.
- Candidates must thrive as consultants in meeting clients objectives (goals, needs), are curious, ambitious and like challenges. The position involves some travel both abroad and within Romania;
- Supports the project team to fully leverage the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment development pipeline;
- Collaborates with the project team to ensure operational performance;
- Investigates live performance and stability issues and proposes and implements solutions to prevent their recurrence;
- Provides recommendations to development teams based on operational analysis;
- Provides guidelines and expertise during the conception of the product tailored DevOps process;
- Advice on best practice DevOps process alignment between products;
- Provides guidance on building an evolutive solution containerization strategy;
- Ensures availability and provides support for continuous integration, testing, and continuous deployment tooling during iterative continuous delivery;
- Works across the full project life cycle;
- 2+ years experience in continuous delivery automation, tests automation, containers architecture
- Expertise in source code versioning, integration, deployment and automation tools
- Experience with end-to-end DevOps process conception and implementation from business to ops
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Proficient in scripting with ability to write automation code;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Docker, Ansible TerraForm, Kanary, Kubernetes)
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies;
- Advanced English speaking and writing abilities
- Ability to work both independently and in (collocated) team environment
- Availability to travel abroad at least 25% of the time
Nice to have
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Google Cloud Platform)
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional DevOps Engineer certification
- French-speaking and writing abilities
At Computas you get
- Opportunity to work in complex projects for Global Customers
- Be part of a company that sees the value of motivated employees, with a strong focus on competence and employee development
- Focus on raising competence with, among other things, set aside time for self-development, certification, internal and external courses, and conference visits
- Exciting projects and investments in cloud technology
- An inclusive environment with a short communication path and low hierarchical structures
- Personalized benefits package, including meal/present vouchers, medical services provider subscription
- Exciting events such as in-house conferences, meetups, and hackathons
Would you like to be on the team?
Send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this job position.