Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
Computas is a Norwegian provider of IT solutions and consulting services in technological innovation, present in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Bucharest. We have Europe’s largest Google Cloud Platform (GCP) professional community with more than 60 people across development, architecture, machine learning and project management.
Creative Enthusiasm, Integrity, Usability, and Cooperation are the core values that accompany us in our desire to create technological innovation that brings human progress. Computas is passionate about delivering digital solutions with high usability, quality, and value, and we have carried out large and business-critical projects in all business sectors.
To meet the strong demand in existing and new projects, we are currently looking for software engineers to join the existing team in our office from Bucharest (Computas Development Center) and to be engaged in challenging projects and deliver software solutions.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain software solutions in accordance with business requirements and best practices
- Review, modify, improve and/or migrate existing solutions and technical artifacts
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal solutions
- Interact with clients, provide support and make recommendations based on client requirements and needs
- Ensure performance, scalability, and optimization of complex web applications
- Create reusable web components, migrate/refactor existing ones to the latest UI technologies and practices
- 3+ years of experience in the development of software solutions using .NET technologies
- 2+ years of experience in frontend development with Angular
- Proficient in C# with strong knowledge and hands-on experience with .NET Core, ASP .NET Web Forms, ASP .NET Web API
- Strong experience in the development of REST web services
- Strong experience in using code versioning tools (e.g. GIT, TFS).
- Experience working with Oracle
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Advanced English speaking and writing abilities;
- Ability to work both independently and in a (collocated) team environment
Nice to have
- Experience writing automated unit and regression tests
- Experience in working with cloud solutions (architecture, deployment, and monitoring software solutions using cloud services)
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
At Computas Development Center you get
- Opportunity to work in complex projects and domains for Global Customers
- Be part of a company that sees the value of motivated employees, with a strong focus on competence and employee development
- Focus on raising competence, self-development, certifications, internal and external courses
- Exciting projects and investments in cloud technology
- An inclusive environment with a short communication path and low hierarchical structures
- Personalized benefits package, including meal/present vouchers, life and health insurance, and medical services subscription
Would you like to be on the team?
Send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this job position.