GO Software Engineer
Computas is a Norwegian provider of IT solutions and consulting services in technological innovation, present in Oslo, Trondheim, Copenhagen and Bucharest. We have Europe’s largest Google Cloud Platform (GCP) professional community with more than 60 people across development, architecture, machine learning and project management.
Creative Enthusiasm, Integrity, Usability, and Cooperation are our core values that accompany us in our desire to create technological innovation that brings human progress. Computas is passionate about delivering digital solutions with high usability, quality and value, and we have carried out large and business-critical projects in all business sectors.
To meet the strong demand in existing and new projects, we are currently looking for software engineers to join the existing team in our office from Bucharest (Computas Development Center) and to be engaged in challenging projects and deliver software solutions.
- Work closely with engineers and architects to define, design and implement a portfolio of Software platforms/products
- Defining Solution Design
- Implement technical spikes/proof-of-concepts to validate a Solution Design
- 4+ years of experience in the development of software solutions using Go/Java/Python/NodeJS
- Knowledge and desire to work with Go
- 1+ years of experience in frontend development with Angular framework
- Hands-on experience in working with Kubernetes (development of Operators and CRD)
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting containerized applications
- Deep understanding of Linux internals. Shell script and tools.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced English speaking and writing abilities;
- Ability to work both independently and in a (collocated) team environment
Nice to have
- Implementation and design experience with Software Automation and/or System Integration
- Implementation and design experience with Cloud Operating Model and/or Edge Computing
- Implementation and/or design experience with System Integration of a 5G dis-aggregated stack
At Computas Development Center you get
- Opportunity to work in complex projects and domains for Global Customers
- Be part of a company that sees the value of motivated employees, with a strong focus on competence and employee development
- Focus on raising competence, self-development, certifications, internal and external courses
- Exciting projects and investments in cloud technology
- An inclusive environment with a short communication path and low hierarchical structures
- Personalized benefits package, including meal/present vouchers, life and health insurance, and medical services subscription
Would you like to be on the team?
Send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this job position.