Workshop: Atlassian Assessment
Atlassian Assessment is a consultative workshop for customers wanting insight into how the Atlassian suite can help improve information management, service management, task handling, and team collaboration.
Computas will facilitate an interactive session where you can explore Atlassian’s functionality and capabilities, and explore scenarios through what-if discussions and whiteboarding. With Atlassian Assessment, you will gain a better understanding of what the Atlassian suite can provide, whether you are considering Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management (earlier: Jira Service Desk) or a combination of these. Our Atlassian experts will guide you through the issues that need to be addressed in order to make informed decisions about further steps.
Choose among the following activities:
- Overall picture of your situation, challenges and desired outcome – whiteboard session
- Overview of the Atlassian tools and apps
- Live demo of the Atlassian tools – general features
- Live demo of example solutions to similar needs
- Presentation of Cloud vs. Server/DataCenter deployment options
- Visioning a solution to your needs using Atlassian tools and apps
- Q&A session on specific topics of interest
Disorganised information, lack of capable collaboration tools, version control issues, tools that overlap but do not conjoin, lacking overview of work progress, and cumbersome reporting.
A migration path towards tailored tools that capture your complete work process, with improved transparency to serve collaboration, managing, and reporting. Customised templates, simple license administration, and access to technical support.
- Summaries of workshop presentations
- Licensing alternatives with price quotes
- Time estimate for completing changes
- Proposed next steps
Scope and pricing
- Preparations, 4 hours workshop and follow-up
- Facilitator(s) from Computas
- Price subject to agreement with customer
Would you like to know more?
Do you have any questions or want more information? Feel free to reach out to me through the form below.
– Adrian Pau